Knightly Dashboard Demo
Dashboard for campus police dispatchers that shows students in distress or panic, and the officers that are responding to incidents.
All the data is fake and randomly generated. For demonstration, many incidents are always occurring.
- A live Google Maps instance around Northeastern University.
- As the student moves, their previous positions are recorded on the map.
- Officers that are following students are connected via a line.
sto stop/start the simulation.
<Space>to increase the simulation speed.
- Click on a map marker to view information about the user.
- Clicking on any side menu feed item will focus the map appropriately.
- Live Feed Menu:
- Shows the latest event data.
- Incidents Menu:
- Shows the currently panicked and distressed students.
- Shows the last 5 resolved student incidents.